Viewing Week: October 16-21
VIEWING WEEK coming up! Starting today, Monday, October 16 through Saturday, October 21. All parents are invited to observe their child's class from inside the classroom. Pictures and/or video are welcome so bring your cameras. We're excited to show you what your dancer has learned! This is not a required event but it is a wonderful opportunity to see how things work (and sound!) from inside the classroom.
We respectfully request that all parents follow a few simple rules during Viewing Week.
- Please turn off cell phones and other electronic devices. If you have to make/take a call, please do so outside the classroom.
- Please refrain from talking loudly to other parents.
- Because we are limited on space, no baby strollers or child transport/car seats will be allowed inside the classrooms.
- No food or drink inside the classroom.
- Do your best to find child care for younger siblings, as they can be a distraction and disrupt the learning environment.
- Please refrain from "coaching" your child from the sidelines.
- Please understand that having parents in the room creates a different energy for the students and can be a distraction for some children.
We "Thank you" in advance for your cooperation. We look forward to a positive experience for all!
Dec 23-Jan 07Winter Break
Jan 08All Classes Return at Their Regularly Scheduled Times